- Use Your Own Boxes: Be green and help the environment by using your own boxes to return your empty cartridges. Find any sturdy box that is no larger than 20x20x24” and be sure to remove, completely cover, or black out any old shipping or address labels.
- Request a RYE Collection Display Box: These boxes are designed to be attractive and eye catching and should be placed in prominent locations within your office to promote your recycling program.
- Request a RYE Shipping Carton: These plain brown boxes are designed for shipping only and not for display purposes.
- Bundle Your Original Cartridge Boxes: If you have several cartridges still in their original packaging, you can securely tape the boxes together in groups of 4 or 6 units. Please cover or remove any old shipping or address labels.
- Place empty cartridges into your box of choice and fill any empty space with crumpled newspaper, bubble wrap or other cushioning material for protection.
- DO NOT exceed 50 lbs weight limit per package.
- Securely tape the box closed with packing tape.
- Apply ONE prepaid UPS Shipping label to the package.
- Give the package to any UPS driver making a regular pickup or delivery.
- Take the package to any UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet. To find the closest location visit UPS.com and select the “Find Locations’ or call 1-800-PICK-UPS.
- Do Not call UPS for a pickup as they will charge a fee which cannot be waived.
- If you have a minimum of 40 cartridges to be returned and you have the ability to palletize and shrink wrap them you can request a pickup via truck.
- To request a pallet pickup login to your account and go to ‘Request Supplies’ form.
- Call Customer Service at 1-855-793-GIVE (4483)
- We will make all of the shipping arrangements and notify you of the scheduled date and time of your pickup.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS FOR RECYCLING:
- Toner bottles
- Toner tubes